All of the constituents of whey protein provide high levels of the essential and branched-chain amino acids.
The bioactivities of these proteins possess many beneficial properties as well. Additionally, whey is also rich in vitamins and minerals.
Whey protein is most recognized for its applicability in sports nutrition. Additionally, whey products are also evident in baked goods, salad dressings, emulsifiers, infant formulas, and medical nutritional formulas.
Why choose Not Just Protein?
- Huge protein: 50g of protein per 2 scoops.
- Health benefits: there is a BCAA ratio of 2: 1: 1 and 5 types of probiotics which means millions of live probiotics cultures.
- Muscle growth: whether you’re a Bodybuilder or not, use not just protein to build and maintain muscle mass.
- Muscle regeneration: included is macromolecular collagen protein which helps improve tendon & joint regeneration and decreases joint pain.
- Incredibly easy & Delicious: mix 1 rounded scoop into 6-8oz of water until dissolved. Substitute nonfat milk for a Smoother, thicker, creamier shake, or use any beverage of your choice.