Quantum Leap in Creatine Supplementation!
When hi-te decided to bring back the revolutionary supplement, Phosphagen, they wanted to do so in a way that would revolutionize the creatine market, just like when EAS did it the first time around over 10 years ago! That’s why this product is just not some ordinary creatine product, it’s a blend of PLC Pure Creatine Complex with Creatine Nitrate, Creatine HCl, Disodium Creatine Phosphate Tetrahydrate, and Creatine Phosphate making it the most powerful creatine supplement on the market today!
What Creatines Are Included In The Plc Pure Creatine Complex?
- Creatine Nitrate
- Creatine HCl
- Disodium Creatine Phosphate Tetrahydrate
- Creatine Phosphate
The reason why they used this blend of Creatine ingredients was that they knew they needed to come out with a new product that would increase the potential for building muscle that the original Phosphagen did! Hi-Tech knew this could take years of research to accomplish and that is why they needed to figure out two things:
- Other forms of creatine might be more bioavailable and/or have more valuable muscle-building applications than creatine monohydrate.
- synergistic compounds that could dramatically enhance the propitious effects of creatine by enhancing creatine’s performance in the phosphagen system.
The result of this quest is a technologically advanced creatine formulation that allows all those who seek to build muscle to capitalize on the potential of a fully charged phosphagen system. Almost exactly twenty years after EAS launched Phosphagen, Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals is launching a new and improved Phosphagen!
- Increase Creatine Absorption
- Delayed Fatigue
- More Muscle Building Potential
- Better Pumps & Vascularity